Have you recently converted a garage or attic into a living space, finished a basement, or built on an addition to your home? Congratulations! There’s nothing like having more space for family fun and activities. However, sometimes when you convert or add space to your home, this new area doesn’t have access to the home’s ductwork system. And that means it might not have the same comfort level as other spaces in your home. How can you make your new room as comfortable as the rest of your home?
Fortunately, there is a solution – ductless cooling and heating. There are many advantages to choosing this type of system for your converted area or addition. Of course, you can always consider using window AC or a space heater, but these types of equipment can be noisy, obtrusive and can use a lot of energy. Ductless, on the other hand, provides benefits that not only will help control your room’s temperature year-round, but also will keep the aesthetics of your new space so that you can enjoy your room, no matter what the weather outside.
Ductless cooling and heating provides comfort and many other additional benefits.
By choosing ductless for your renovated space, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Ductless operation. Adding to your ductwork can be costly and can cause a lot of construction mess. Ductless systems install easily without the need for additional ductwork.
- Year-round comfort. One system has the potential to cool your room in the summer, and keep it warm in the winter.
- High efficiency. Ductless systems are built to be highly efficient, so you’ll stay more comfortable – without seeing your energy bills go through the roof.
- Seamless design. Unlike bulky window AC that can obstruct your view, or heaters that take up floor space, your ductless system attaches to the wall or ceiling, so the only thing you notice is improved comfort.
- Quiet operation. You’ll find that ductless cooling and heating is much quieter than other types of room comfort equipment – often no louder than a whisper.
- Ease of use. Ductless systems are easily operated via a remote control. You can turn your system on and adjust the temperature at a simple push of a button.
You can easily get ductless when you call on Family Danz to help.
And not only can you enjoy ductless in your converted spaces, you can also choose a split system for comfort throughout your home. That’s great for homes that have radiant or baseboard heating systems, with little to no ductwork available. If you’re not sure what type of ductless system is right for you, or you’d like to find out more, all you need to do is call Family Danz. We will be happy to talk to you about ductless for your home. Please contact us at (518) 427-8685 to learn more.