As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, more people are working and going to school from home. For many homeowners, space in their houses is at a premium. If you have a room that would be a great spot for a home office or classroom but doesn’t have year-round heating, you should know a ductless heating system can help.
Often, seasonal rooms, additions, and converted spaces don’t have access to the home’s duct system, which means they can only be used at certain times during the year. That’s where a ductless heating system comes in. Because these units operate outside of your home’s ductwork, they can be installed quickly and help you maximize every space in your home in a matter of just a few hours.
5 Benefits of Ductless Heating
Aside from helping you make the most of every nook and cranny of your home, there are several additional benefits to ductless heating that you’ll enjoy:
- Ductless heating is efficient. Most ductless systems use heat pump technology, which is one of the most energy-efficient ways to heat your home. Ductless systems tend to be far more efficient than space heaters, so installing one can help you save on energy bills.
- Ductless systems often provide both heating and cooling. This is a great benefit when it comes to being able to use your space year-round. You’ll enjoy warmth during the colder months, and cool comfort in the summer.
- Installation requires minimal construction. Your ductless system is comprised of an indoor and an outdoor unit, which are connected by small-diameter tubing. That means your technician will be able to install your ductless system quickly, with very little construction mess!
- Ductless heating helps your main heating system operate more efficiently. This is because it doesn’t have to work as hard to heat your entire home. Ductless heating (and cooling) helps to balance out the temperature of your home, so your HVAC system doesn’t have to work as hard.
- Ductless heating offers precise comfort control. Most systems are easy to operate via remote control, allowing you to adjust the temperature of the room easily and to your unique needs.
How can I get ductless heating for my home?
That’s easy! All you need to do is give Family Danz a call at 518.427.8685. We’ll set up an appointment to discuss all the options and benefits of ductless heating with you, and help you get a unit installed in your home – so you can start enjoying every room in your home right away!