Ensuring the health and safety of our customers and our employees remains our top priority. We continue to focus on providing essential customer services, and we want to address the most common questions that many of you have right now.
Are you providing services right now?
Yes. Heating and cooling contractors have been deemed essential by state government. If you need any services, please contact us at (518) 427-8685.
What hours and days are you working?
- 24hr emergency service
- 8am to 4:30pm Monday through Friday
- Closed Saturday and Sunday
Is it safe to let your employees in my house?
The safety of our employees and our customers is definitely our highest priority, and diligence will be of paramount importance during these difficult times. We are paying close attention to updates from the CDC, the World Health Organization, and local health officials. We have also been proactively implementing internal procedures and protocols to ensure the health and well-being of our employees and customers.
- We are following strict CDC and health department guidelines. As such, we require all service technicians to be equipped with the following personal protective equipment when entering homes or businesses:
- Shoe Covers
- All service technicians are following best practices for prevention of viral transmission:
- No personal contact, including handshakes
- No passing of any object without it being sanitized or handled with gloves
- We’re practicing social distancing of at least 6 feet on the job
- If an employee is experiencing symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever, we are mandating they stay home for 14 days, or seek medical attention consistent with CDC and WHO guidelines. Should there be concerns about any employee, please contact us at (518) 427-8685.
- For the safety of our employees and customers, our Customer Relations team check with you beforehand to confirm that no occupants at a customer’s residence or business is experiencing any symptoms and to re-confirm we have authorization to enter and service the property.
- We will postpone service if we encounter any situations where symptoms such as shortness of breath, coughing, and fever are present.
Do you provide air purification products and do they help?
Yes. We have access to indoor air quality products, including those that use ultraviolet light to eliminate bacteria, mold, allergens, and viruses that are currently being recirculated through the air. Follow this link for more information on how we can improve the air quality in your home.
Also, something as simple as having us replace your filter can help reduce these unwanted contaminants too. Indoor Air Quality products are affordable, they can be very quickly installed in your existing ductwork, and they’re what many of our customers are asking for right now. We’re working with manufacturers to make sure we are well stocked to meet our customers’ needs.
One other thing to consider is that allergy season is almost here. Any breathing difficulties, sneezing, or stuffiness right now right now could be a source of great worry and uncertainty for some customers, which in turn could result in an unnecessary and potentially risky trip for medical testing. Air quality products can help customers avoid these kind of difficult decisions right now, by reducing in-home contaminants. We want to help.
To learn more, contact us today
Call Family Danz at (518) 427-8685 or complete our online form here:
What else can I be doing now with my AC or heating system to prepare?
AC system failure during the hottest months could be not only inconvenient, but also potentially dangerous for some. It’s also something that’s often avoidable. If it’s been a few years since your AC had a tune up, system inspection and safety check, it may be time to consider having this done now before the hot weather arrives. Preventative maintenance can help you avoid a system breakdown by identifying problems before it’s too late. We’re available to do system inspections, and our technicians are adhering to CDC guidelines to ensure safety – both for their families and yours. You can feel confident when you allow our team into your home, and for many conventional air conditioning systems, we won’t have to enter your home at all.
What should I do if my heating or air conditioning breaks?
If your heating or cooling system isn’t working properly, let us know. We’ll give our customers priority service, especially if you’re at greater risk due to age or underlying health conditions. If you need help, we can be there, and as always, we’ll do everything possible to get your system running again quickly.
And while we understand that nobody is focused on a replacing a system that doesn’t need replacing right now, if your system can’t be repaired, or if you need a replacement, right now know that many of our manufacturers are offering discounts and incentives, and we can pass those savings and options along to you.
Any more questions? Please contact us
At Family Danz, we truly care about your health and well-being.
We know that times like this can be difficult, and uncertain. We want you to feel comfortable to communicate freely with us. If you’re concerned about us coming into your home, or you’re worried that you may be ill and are wondering how to get the home comfort assistance you need, call us. We can talk it through with you, and help you find the best solution. And, if you want to know more about our indoor air quality products that can help keep your air contaminant-free, please let us know. We want to help, and are ready to work with you during this time of uncertainty.
So if you have questions, please call us at (518) 427-8685, or contact us using the form below and let us know how we can assist you. We hope you and your family stay safe and healthy.
Todd Danz and the team at Family Danz