RESIDENTIAL HVAC Installer
Family Danz Heating and Cooling is Growing Again!
Responsible for the proper installation of Residential HVAC equipment as well as other products in accordance with company and manufacturer requirements.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the assigned Installation is completed in the provided time frame.
- Complete paperwork daily.
Critical Knowledge and Skills:
- The Installer should have experience in the installation of all types of heating and cooling equipment.
- The Installer should have high quality installation standards and Customer Service Skills.
- Keep the work area neat and organized.
- HVAC Certificates i.e., EPA, OSHA10 Etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
Employee Benefits include:
- Company Health & Dental Plan
- Supplemental Health Plan (AFLAC)
- Family Danz 401(k) Program (includes employer match package)
- Personal time off package
- 6 Paid Holidays per year
- Vision Plan