Once autumn arrives, so does the unmistakable chill in the air. Although the days can be warm and sunny, the temperature starts to cool down – and that inevitably means that before you know it, it’ll be time to turn the heat on in your home. Did you know that one of the best things you can do for your home’s heating system is get annual fall maintenance from your HVAC professional?
Getting annual preventive maintenance for your heating system is an easy enough thing to neglect. Some people look at it as an unnecessary expense, or even an inconvenience. If your furnace is running great, you might wonder why you’d even need maintenance. After all, if it’s not broken, why fix it? Well, there are many reasons why getting annual maintenance on your heating system – even if it’s working just fine – is important.
Five Reasons You Should Call For Annual Maintenance Today
- Heating system maintenance can help your system last longer. When you get your fall tune-up, your HVAC technician will make sure all the components of your system are lubricated and operating smoothly. And, they’ll clean your system and change the air filter. All of these measures keep your system operating better, longer.
- Annual maintenance can help find small problems before they become larger ones. By having your system looked over by a professional yearly, any small issues can be addressed right away – and that can help save you from an expensive repair or replacement down the road.
- Fall maintenance can help your system run more efficiently. Cleaning your system and changing the air filter can make the air flow much more easily through your system. In turn, it won’t have to work so hard to heat your home – saving energy and ultimately money on your utility bills.
- Seasonal maintenance can help with your indoor air quality. Systems that are neglected often become dirty, and that means your furnace could circulate air that has dirt, dust, mold and pollen throughout your home. By getting proper maintenance, you can rest assured your indoor air will be fresher and cleaner.
- Furnace maintenance is an important step in maintaining your warranty. If you look at the fine print on your heating equipment’s warranty, you might see that getting proper preventive maintenance is necessary in order to keep your warranty intact. Without it, your warranty may be voided – and that can mean costly repairs or replacement down the road.
Fortunately, getting the fall maintenance you need is as easy as calling Family Danz.
At Family Danz, we want to help you make sure your furnace runs effectively and efficiently all season long. We’re pleased to provide our customers with the annual maintenance they need in order to keep their heating systems in shape. Just give us a call at 518.427.8685, and we will be happy to schedule your fall furnace maintenance appointment.