Thanksgiving is the perfect time for getting together with friends and family and enjoying a delicious meal. One of the best parts about enjoying such a big feast is the leftovers! What if you could enjoy the great taste of your entire Thanksgiving dinner all in one convenient casserole? You can! We’re sharing a family recipe that incorporates all of the mainstays of Thanksgiving dinner into one simple, quick casserole. We love it, and hope you do, too!
Thanksgiving Leftover Casserole
- 3 cups mashed potatoes
- 3 cups prepared stuffing
- 10 oz. cooked turkey, chopped
- 1 cup turkey gravy
- ½ cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- Butter a 13” x 9” casserole dish.
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Press mashed potatoes into dish in an even layer; top with 1/3-cup of the turkey gravy.
- Next, evenly layer on the chopped turkey. Salt and pepper to taste. Cover with another 1/3-cup gravy.
- Top turkey with stuffing, press down to make sure even layer is formed. Cover with remaining gravy and the cranberry sauce.
- Bake in 350ºF oven for 30 minutes.
Make sure your home is ready for Thanksgiving festivities this year. You can keep your guests comfortable when you rely on Family Danz to keep your home heating system up and running. We can help you with heating maintenance, repair and installation. Just give us a call and we’ll be more than happy to make sure you’re company-ready this holiday season.