If you’ve been considering a new air conditioning installation for your Lake George, NY home, then no doubt you have a lot of questions. Today, there are many different types of air conditioning systems on the market, and it can be hard to know which is the best choice. If you want air conditioning throughout your entire home, your needs are much different than if you have just one room or small area that requires cooling.
At Family Danz Heating & Cooling, we enjoy helping people get the best home comfort possible for their budget. We believe in providing you with all the information you need to make an informed decision when it comes to installing air conditioning in your Lake George, NY home. That’s why below, we’ve described five different kinds of air conditioning systems, so you can learn about your options before you call us to discuss a new AC installation.
- Variable Speed AC: These central air conditioning systems provide high efficiency ratings – some operating at 19 SEER, or Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio. Variable speed AC offers quiet operation, optimal comfort and dehumidification. The motor operates at different speeds for accurate comfort control.
- 1-And-2-Stage AC: Offering the highest efficiency of all central air conditioning systems at up to 21 SEER, this type of central air conditioning system can help you save money on your electric bills when compared to your older, less efficient system. Usually, these systems are as quiet as a vacuum and provide humidity control.
- Compact AC: Compact central air conditioning is perfect for rooftop or deck installation, small spaces, or multi-family housing units. This type of unit generally delivers up to 15 SEER and provides quiet performance. Compact central air conditioning systems are generally single-stage that have been built for tight installations.
- Single Stage AC: This central air conditioning system offers low cost cooling with a SEER rating of up to 16. These types of air conditioners are generally quiet. They are called single stage because they operate using only one setting, and always run at full capacity, which can make it less efficient than variable or two-stage AC.
- Ductless AC: If you have a room of your home that could benefit from cooling, but where ductwork is impossible or impractical, then ductless air conditioning is a good choice. Generally, ductless systems are more efficient and quieter than window units, and are designed to blend in seamlessly with your home décor.
At Family Danz, we don’t want you to have to deal with another long, hot summer – we want to help you get the new air conditioning system installation you need. We work hard to provide people all throughout the Lake George, NY area with the best quality, most efficient air conditioning systems available. You can count on our highly skilled technicians for expert installation of all types of AC systems – their ultimate goal is always your complete satisfaction.
When you trust Family Danz with your air conditioning installation, you’ll stay cool and comfortable all summer long. We always treat you like family – no job is ever finished until you’re 100 percent happy with the work we’ve done for you. So, if you live in Lake George, NY and need an air conditioning system that’s perfect for your home and budget, don’t suffer through another scorcher – just give us a call at 518.427.8685, and we’ll be more than happy to help you with your home’s AC needs.