Taking a Look at Bryant Oil Furnaces

The winter months are a good time to take a close look at your furnace. Are you as warm as you’d like to be in your home? Do your heating bills just seem to go up and up without ever coming back down?

Then it’s probably time to call Family Danz and start discussing the purchase of a brand-new furnace. That may seem like a daunting task at first, but at Family Danz — where we’ve been treating customers like family for more than 30 years — we‘re here to help make an educated purchase that will deliver years and years of comfort and energy savings.

The Bryant OVL/OVM series of oil furnaces deliver on the promise of higher efficiency and increased comfort in your home, with their variable speed blower motors creating consistency in the control of the heat throughout. With an AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) rating of up to 86.6, the OVL/OVM models use 86.6 percent of their fuel to heat your home, with the other 13.4 percent escaping in the form of exhaust. That high fuel to heat ration means lower heating bills, and more money in your pocket, in the long run.

The OVL/OVM furnaces boast multi-speed Riello burners, manufactured to exact Bryant specifications for cleaner and higher quality combustion of heating oil to increase efficiency. They have quieting flue silencer baffles and fully insulated cabinet walls, and are available in models offering multi-directional apparatus for both up flow and down flow installations as well as low boy models that are shorter in height taking up more floor space.

They have barometric draft control, durable aluminized steel secondary heat exchangers, and both offer a 10-year parts warranty and a lifetime heat exchanger limited warranty when registered in a timely manner after purchase.

But you don’t need to make the choice on your own. For professional and expert information on all furnaces available through Family Danz, call .